Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Massini's Spring Line!!!!!!

I love Massini in a very deep and spiritual way. 
This is the new line it only has one glitter :( but it is lovely its just simple called "pink glitter". Its a pink with iridescent glitter check it out, 4th from the right. I will try to swatch it soon, I love pinks. This new line is a little bit of a let down because everyone seems to be doing the same thing and you can usually count on Massini for something different. They did just add some new colors to the standard line mostly teals and holo's so that makes up for my disappointment. Plus Massini brings out a new line every 45-60 days so something great is just around the corner. I do want the last two, the gray and green but everything else I think I already own in Orly.

2 comments:

  1. I just found your blog and so far I'm loving it. Awhile back, I read on some blogs and forums the speculation that Massini and Color Club nail polishes were made by the same company. Do you know if that is true? I've seen some Color Club polishes in real life, but never Massini. But the Massini colors you have posted so far look great. I'm jealous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have heard that too but I don't know for sure. Massini makes other things like jewelry and hair accessories. They are owned by Meijer which is owned by Kohl's. Come to think of it I have never looked for polish at Kohl's, I wonder if I'm missing anything.

    ReplyDelete