Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Hurry up spring!

This is my NOTD from yesterday and I loved it but then I used my Poshe quick dry and it turned the flowers YELLOW. All the time it took for me to find a cheapy white to replace my konad white and now this. Poshe you FAIL! I have to find another quick dry I like, because Poshe has failed me before. Anyway enough rambling, this is China Glaze flyin high with Sally Hensen 1 natural white as the konad polish. I used the flowers from plate M57.
This is the best white I have found so far it comes in a kit for French manicures. Each kit is called Sheerly "something" this one came out of the Sheerly Mauve set. You have to paint the whole image with excess paint for it to stamp well, but its soooo cheap I've even seen it at the dollar store.

1 comment:

  1. Oh no..........I was just getting ready to buy a BIG bottle of Poshe because I had heard such good things about it. I have Seche Vite but it shrinks the polish back off my tips most of the time. I have SH one and it doesn't harden it done very quick.
    What is your go to top coat?
    Susie

    ReplyDelete